Saturday, October 19, 2013

lady date--modern vintage

Katie is my very best friend (next to my husband) and the only friend I have who shares a love of vintage with me. Friday we met for an afternoon of girl talk and the only type of shopping I enjoy--hat shopping! We ended up dressing remarkable similar and we received compliments every place we went! We both found wonderful treasures. Katie left with the most darling fur hat I've ever seen, a truly unique velvet hat, and a beautiful 60s cashmere coat! I found a little black velvet hat, a playful black hat, and a mink that may be named Henry (still deciding if that is his true name). Perhaps even more fun than the shopping was the driving around neighborhoods picking out homes to live in. Thanks for the lovely afternoon Katie! 

{hat--antique ally, shirt--old, skirt--electric threads, boots--me too}



1 comment: