Wednesday, February 18, 2015

today

When I was a girl I wanted to marry a Prince, because what little girl raised with Disney doesn't? I was a very lucky girl because when I grew up I got to marry my very own Prince Charming. He doesn't ride a white horse and he has never slain a dragon but he is a Prince just the same. 

He is the kind of Prince who makes the coffee in the morning and cooks dinner at night. He is the kind of Prince who greets you at the door with a hug at the end of the day. He is the kind of Prince who believes in you when you don't and reminds you of your success when you forget. He is the kind of Prince who studies for every test as if it were a final and joins study groups even though he's never gotten less than an A. He is the kind of Prince who helps his friends and loves his wife and does what's right even when it's hard. He is the kind of Prince who is turning 27 today.

Happy Birthday, darling.

No comments:

Post a Comment