Sunday, May 26, 2013

zucchini


Right now, for me, life can be measured in loaves of zucchini bread. I am either eating zucchini bread, planning to eat zucchini bread, or lamenting the need to make more zucchini bread even though I baked a loaf two days ago. During my week quarantine I had plenty of time to bake zucchini bread and I experimented with two recipes. The one I prefer is by paleomg and is in fact a muffin recipe. The recipe pictured is a different recipe and was not as delicious but was certainly enjoyable especially when drizzled with grade A maple syrup my Kenneth brought me from Vermont. There is not much that can not be improved with a healthy drizzle of maple syrup or raw honey.

I have another loaf in the freezer and I was determined to wait until Tuesday to thaw it. I don't think I'll last that long.

1 comment: